QReserve offers three types of user roles: User, Moderator, and Administrator.
A User is the base level user role and will make up most site members.
Users can do the following:
- Search and join sites;
- View and reserve resources (with the appropriate permissions);
- Search resources across QReserve's research network;
- View a history of personal approvals, reservations, and training;
- Edit their personal profile.
A Moderator is the next level user role and can help with the management of sites.
Moderators can do everything Users can do plus the following:
- Edit reservations of other users in the site;
- Bypass certain reservation restrictions;
- Access all reports in administration;
- Manage site users;
- Manage training records;
- Manage resources;
- Bypass certain reservation restrictions.
An Administrator is the highest level user role and has full control over sites.
Administrators can do everything Moderators can do plus the following:
- Manage site integrations;
- Manage site forms;
- Manage site settings;
- Manage site subscriptions;
- Delete sites.